I couldn’t easily set it to work so I backed it out and determined I’d
just roll my own, however that share updated a existing
After I backed out the update set that
sp_instance record was still
there. I couldn’t get it to fall off the page regardless what I tried;
- Record didn’t exist at this point so couldn’t delete it.
- Recreated empty table, and inserted the record with the referenced sys_id via setNewGuidValue. At this point I could set Active to false, but I wanted it gone.
- Tried Deleting the record from the column record, but it would only
ever delete the actual record on it’s table and not from the related
I ended up making a new column, moving all widgets over, then deleted the old column.